Golf Guidelines for Safe Play During COVID-19
updated as of 3/1/21
Non-Essential Business FAQ Update from Mass.gov
Effective on March 22, gathering limits for event venues and in public settings will increase to 100 people indoors. Private operators of courses may permit access to the property so long as there are no gatherings of any kind, appropriate social distancing of six feet between individuals is strictly followed, and the business operator and golfers abide by the specific guidelines for golf courses.
Municipalities guidelines still in effect,
- All staff must wear face coverings while on property.
- Face coverings must be worn at all course facilities including the clubhouse, golf shop, restaurant, bag room and locker room.
- Push carts may be used and disinfected after each use.
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Maintenance personnel are permitted to work on the golf course.
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
- Bunker rakes must be removed, and ball washers must be removed or covered.